The Steel Roof Truss Wizard for Revit®
Metal Framing Truss+ gives Revit® users a single robust platform to generate light gauge steel truss systems for roofs of any shape, perform structural analysis, and auto-generate shop drawings. Functions are versatile, parameters easy to control, and changes occur in real time. It’s a potent BIM workflow booster: no more drafting – just decide and design.
- Build full metal truss systems in one go with the configurable 3D grid (escaping the limited and time-consuming nature of standard Revit® truss family insertion)
- Easily assess steel truss options, in economic and engineering terms, to make the best choices
- Create new parametric uniquely shaped truss families based on model lines and roofs for immediate use in your projects
- Freely revise your Revit® model; truss systems update and adapt
- Get real-time take-offs and views, auto-sorting and dimensioning, and optional export to CNC machines (Howick, Pinnacle, etc.) with C+C and C+U support